- Team Portal
- Team of One
What do I need to know?
The tour package includes:
- Guided two-day cycling tour around Taihu Lake;
- Water & nutrition stations along the course;
- Cycling water bottle (750ml);
- Cycling jersey (we expect ALL riders to wear this jersey at least on the first day);
- Support & first aid vans for mechanical or medical emergencies;
- Professional photographer for event photos;
- Dinner at lakeside restaurant in Huzhou with delicious local food (vegetarian/vegan options available to demand);
- Overnight stay at a clean and quiet hotel. Includes simple breakfast for the morning;
- Late luncheon at final destination;
- Basic insurance for accidents.
- Safety is our highest priority, therefore riding with helmet is a must: No helmet, no ride!!!
- We follow traffic rules;
- We take care of us, we do not bring any of us in dangerous situations;
- We show direction and point out obstacles
- We ride mostly 2 by 2, lining up with 2 lines and every person has one person to the right or left, drafting allowed;
- While drafting, no use of aero bars allowed;
- If you want to use your aero bars, be in front or stay 10-15m behind the rider in front of you (behind the group);
Participants should bring the following:
- Passport for hotel check-in;
- Bicycle (proper functioning and maintained);
- Helmet (No helmet, no ride!!!);
- Cycling shoes or shoes to ride with;
- Cycling computer (incl. charging cable);
- Spare tubes/fix kit to fix flat tires (support vans WILL provide, but we recommend bringing backup);
- Air pump / CO2-cartridges (support vans WILL provide, but we recommend bringing backup);
- Cycling clothes for 2 days (short sleeved jersey will be provided for the first day);
- Casual clothes for dinner on 1st day;
- Change clothes after 2nd day ride;
- Personal nutrition for the bike ride (suggested if you need more than what is provided at fuel stations);
- Good mood and a big smile!
Out of Town Guests:
For our out of town guests, we have made an arrangement with the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express Wuxi for your travelling convenience:
Start Time and Location:
Saturday 30th March 2019 at 7:00am from the Wuxi Grand Theatre
Return time estimated to be early afternoon on Sunday 31st March to the Wuxi Grand Theatre.